Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Just when I thought it was safe to put my feet up...

...and have a nice little relax from writing, my agent asks me if I can put together a blurb for book 4.

Book 4? I've only just finished with book 3.

Hmmm...but hang on, there's a itch of an idea at the back of my brain. I might as well tell Maddy about it.

She thinks it's 'gripping and original' does she?

Maybe I like the idea more than I thought.

So maybe I'll think about it a little bit more.

Oh! What was that? A plot twist I didn't see coming?

Getting exciting now... *scribble, scribble*

11 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

Excellent! Hope this is a good sign for me too!

Cally Taylor said...

Chris - Hee! *throws fairy dust in your general direction*

Karen said...

Sounds exciting :o)

Chris Stovell said...

*Lifts face skywards* thank you!

Bernadette said...

Blimey. It's all go, isn't it?
Sounds like an exciting time ahead!

Annieye said...

Hope it's all going well and you are not too tired from staying up all night editing! (Saw your FB status).

liz fenwick said...

Love those itches!
lx

Cally Taylor said...

Karen - this is my favourite bit of writing a book, thinking I've just dreamt up the perfect book (shame it never quite lives up to it's ideal! ;))

Bernadette - Anyone would think I was a glutton for punishment. And they'd be right...

Annieye - I'm always tired these days! ;)

Liz - they are exciting aren't they! Have you thought about book 3 yet?

Rebecca Alexander said...

Isn't that just the best time, when you are just allowing your imagination to go mad? Great stuff!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Yay, go you! x

Talli Roland said...

I love that feeling!