Friday, 17 May 2013

Author photo vote, free stories and running away for real...

I've revealed the author photo my editor and agent chose over on my other blog:

http://cltaylorauthor.wordpress.com

(and which one you guys voted for)

I've also added some short stories (to the cltaylorauthor blog) that I've never published online before (some of them are prize winners). They're all free to read and I'll be adding more over the next few weeks. They're a selection of my darker stories.

I'm considering publishing an ebook anthology of my womag (women's magazine) stories this summer, including two stories that are very special to me. 'My Daughter the Deep Sea Diver' which came third in the Writer's Bureau competition and 'Wish You Were Here' the story that was runner up in the Woman's Own short story competition and gave me the confidence to try writing a novel (Heaven Can Wait).

And today I'm guest posting on Liz Fenwick's blog about why I ran away to Paris aged 25. You can read it here:

http://lizfenwick.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/when-cl-taylor-ran-away.html

(Liz's new book - A Cornish Affair - is out on 23rd May)

No comments: