Friday, 13 June 2014

And the winner of Beautiful Words is....

... to be revealed by the end of this blog post...


Nik Perring read all the entries and he's reached a decision on a winner. Here's Nik:

So, after considerable time thinking about all of these wonderful entries and words I've come to a decision. But before I tell you what it is I need to tell you how much I loved every entry - any of them could have a been a winner. In the end I've gone for Vamprye1979's crunch. It's a good word to say and it's not unusual. And I like how it makes her feel, like she can taste it, how it's much more than its six letters. So, congratulations to to her and a massive thank you to everyone who entered. 

Cheers Nik! And congratulations Vamprye1979. Please leave me a direct message on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/CallyTaylorAuthor with your postal address and I'll get Nik's wonderful book to you ASAP.

Thanks everyone who entered. I loved reading your word choices. 

2 comments:

vampyre1979 said...

Wow! Thank you so much, very excited :D *happy dance*

Romi Alex said...

Following your authors biography sites I am really appriciate it Follow us on:-The article mainly I Love To Write focusses on the main aspects and issues that can help any individual to overcome and come along with the role of good and effective prospers so that they can start How To Write A Book writing and managing a link up of the Learn how to write. This piece will give you that chance to show case the whole system, within short stance of time meet other writers.