Wednesday, 6 April 2016

THE MISSING - my third psychological thriller - out now!

Time for my yearly update of this blog for anyone still subscribed! 
Tomorrow, 7th April, my third psychological thriller THE MISSING, will be available to buy from all major supermarkets, WH Smith, Waterstones and online book and ebook retailers. 
I am currently working on my fourth psychological thriller which will be published in April 2017.

You love your family. They make you feel safe. You trust them. Or do you…?
When fifteen-year-old Billy Wilkinson goes missing in the middle of the night his mother, Claire Wilkinson, blames herself. She’s not the only one. There isn’t a single member of Billy’s family that doesn’t feel guilty. But the Wilkinsons are so used to keeping secrets from one other that it isn’t until six months later, after an appeal for information goes horribly wrong, that the truth begins to surface.
Claire is sure of two things – that Billy is alive and that her friends and family had nothing to do with his disappearance.
A mother’s instinct is never wrong. Or is it?
Praise for THE MISSING
“An intriguing and stirring tale, overflowing with family drama…the writing effectively tears at you, and even if your suspicions start to screech and point, you’ll find yourself questioning them! ‘The Missing’ is a fabulously rolling, coiling, twisting tale, if you can’t trust your family, who can you trust?”
Lovereading.co.uk
“The Missing has a delicious sense of foreboding from the first page, luring us into the heart of a family with terrible secrets and making us wait, with pounding hearts for the final, agonizing twist. Loved it.”
Fiona Barton
Author of THE WIDOW
“Dark, utterly gripping and had me ripping through the pages.”
Jenny Blackhurst
Author of HOW I LOST YOU
“C.L. Taylor is the Queen of Just-One-More-Chapter Lit. I devoured this compelling novel about the secrets and lies at the dark heart of family life.”
Tammy Cohen 
Author of FIRST ONE MISSING
“I was grabbed by this book from the first page and read the ending with an open mouth. I wish I could unread it so that I could go back and discover it again. Brilliant!”
Angela Marsons
Author of SILENT SCREAM

3 comments:

Captain Black said...

I'm still here :)
Well done! I'll be off to buy the book later today.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Exciting! I can't wait to read it. x

Wendy's Writing said...

Looking forward to reading this x